All 18 art Reviews

Electric Rat MKII Electric Rat MKII

B work

I like the style u made it in. The feet lol, to be exact with the feet. It looks like it's standing on hoofs. The original raichu just has a regular rodent's feet, just oversized a bit, so it stands on more than just the tip of the feet. Good job. Keep it up.

Kinsei responds:

I see what you and the others mean.
Raichu kind of had like long rodent/bunny feet, I'll definitely have to fix this if I draw him again.

katz katz

A work

This looks like it should be on a cover of a book dude! She looks real. Maybe add a few random eyes on the background or something. Something tells me theres too much black on the background.

stone cold stone cold

B+ work

Hey nice work. U made the focus drop dead on her. She stands out like a plasma screen surrounded by regular thick t.v's. It's missing one thing though. It needs a random flash here or there, coming from the paparazzi, at least to show how she's being lighted. Great job. Keep it up.

jagondudo responds:

yes i thought about that for the effect but given who the character is the camera men have been turned to stone. :S but thanks

yay red pen! yay red pen!

B+ work

It's good. The pen kinda looks like a gel pen, must of been messy. I like the detail u gave their armor. They must be falling eternally or their missing a platform.

Berserker Armor Berserker Armor

B+ work

It's good. It needs something else though. Nothing says "im friendly" more than a horrid looking background. Oh that's it! It needs a background to say "im friendly." Did i mention it's good?

Splash Yum Pink Tasty Splash Yum Pink Tasty

A work. LOL

Nice one. Im sure a lot of people would laugh and be able to tell wut that looks like if those machines were actually were scattered. Ah, it reminds me of the "used panty" vending machines japan or was it chine?...wutever but one of those places actually has a "used panty" vending machine. =0 crazy. Good idea u have for a vending machine that is featured in a hentai though. Hilarious job. Keep it up.

Anybody Needs a Doctor? Anybody Needs a Doctor?

B+ work

Have u ever herd of a Screwed up lefty? Well im one. Wut makes me a screwed up lefty is te following. As a child in 1st grade, i was lefty, born lefty. The school was jacked up by not wanting me to be lefty, so i was told to learn the way of the righty. I learned the way of the righty. I throw with my left, i can catch better with my left. lol! so no baseball glove for me. I cant write lefty perfectly...i can only write righty now. Great job on the art. I like the wall shadow u gae the doc. Keep it up.

apocalypse chow! apocalypse chow!

B+ work

Nice. The style looks like if it was out of a comic strip. The story u gave it sounds like its a god of some sort. I knew that nicolas cage was up to something. Good job. Keep it up.

jouste responds:

thanks for the B+!

Shaymin Salad Shaymin Salad

C+ work

Kool joke. I too have not seen the movie, but im familiar with "Shaymin" and "Giratina." I dont know this "zero" guy, but does he really have his hands like that in the movie? or did u just skip the hands part? Good job. Keep it up.

Zelldoom responds:

I Usually prefer 3 finger hands, you will almost see all people i make with just 3 fingers, because i have made my own style of drawing. I really recomment you to see the movie. :)

G.I.R G.I.R

B+ work

Ah if it isn't the lil lovable robot "GIR." A favourate to thousands including myself. I recently drew this guy too. I do think the hood is a lil too big and the theres too much shading going on. Otherthan that its good. Good job. Keep it up.