E.A.I.(Evil Aggresive Impulse) E.A.I.(Evil Aggresive Impulse)

Hardcode!

This bump is good. The bass just teasing my speakers to pop, i like. Keep up the good work

Madness Gone Wrong Madness Gone Wrong

Good but.

It's a good beat, but it's too short to fully appreciate.

Skeet Skeet

A work

Now i see why the rest of ur songs are short. U cut them, but i think u cut them too short. They should vary from 2-3 minutes. This one has sort of a "mystic" feeling in it.. Great job. Keep it up.

Clown song of death Clown song of death

B+ work

A nice song and addition to the "Madness Combat" series. Once again though, the song is a bit too short for it to be perfect. Make em a bit more longer. Great job. Keep it up.

madness 6 madness 6

B work

I love this song...if only it was longer...Nice "bad@$$" beat. Great job. Keep it up. Love the colab with Krinkerls man.

Madness 4 Madness 4

A work

Ah nice. I thought it would but it was fast. I luv ur collaberation with Krinkels. Theres two things in a vid that makes it sound interesting and thats music that builds suspense and music that goes along with it. Perfect work. Keep it up.

Bowser the Shredder || Mario64 Bowser the Shredder || Mario64

A+ work here!

It's 09 and its still near the top page, nice! I herd this song 2 years ago and i dwnld it, i lost that song now, but now i found it! This is an excellent version on it! It goes perfect with the pace it has. Perfect job!. Keep it up!

~BH~ Through The Snowfall ~BH~ Through The Snowfall

A work here

The whole song is terrific as is! I like the solos u put in it. There need no improvements here. Great job. Keep it up.

Blackhole12 responds:

Thanks 8D

Mario Castle Dance Remix Mario Castle Dance Remix

A work here

I thought it would be decent when i read the tittle, but it actually came out pretty good! That's would it would sound like if the castle was a dance hall insted. Nice rythm. Great job. Keep it up.

Big Bad Baby Bowser Big Bad Baby Bowser

A work here!

That is the best theme song in the Yoshi saga! I love that game! I don't like the sad song it has in the end (probly bc it reminds me of my late cousin...) but this one is the bomb! I was wondering when i would hear this song in here and now i found it. I do hope to hear in a more hardcore-ish way, kinda like in "Yoshi's island" for the snes. Excellent job! Keep it up!