Bubbles 2 Bubbles 2

A work

This game is fun. Now if only i had another person to play with. Great job. Keep it up.

Another Small Favor Another Small Favor

A work

Great game. I got stuk after a while though. I need to trade an animal to the scavenger, i need to get sky key from mayor, i need to save kitty. I went everywher b4 i got to those parts, but maybe i need to go back somewher. I''ll try later bc for today, im busy. Great job. Keep up the good work.

Madness InfiniteD Madness InfiniteD

B+ work

Nice one! Its a good idea to finally make a game out of this series. One problem, its all in one small stage. Try to make a maze or walk through version of the game. Great job. Keep it up.

Brick Stacker Brick Stacker

B work

The game is fun. It limits the blocks u can use. Its a combination of "Tetris" and somehting wher u can edit the stage. Fun. Good job. Keep it up.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

A work

Nice job. Looks like an interesting game. It doesn't even start like the usual "Mario" games (the princess in trouble right away) The song for the first level doesn;t sound like it goes with it. Im used to hearing that song in "Melee" only. U even added a lil thing in the case u stop moving Mario for a while, he says and does something to get u moving, lol. Great job. Keep it up.

PingPong Blast 2 Smash PingPong Blast 2 Smash

C work

Pong. Like if half the other games here aren't original. They are all remade with different characters, different story lines and all. This game really emphasizes on the "remake" part bc there aren't that many changes from the original. It has some effort at least. I do think this game needs a different name though to be more appropiate, but the name is wut got my attention. From the name, i expected to get more from this game, but hopefully u get better. I noticed how the point of the flash and changing the ball kind was intended for distractions and thats wut made this interesting for a bit. Okay job. Needs more work.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

B work

This game is alright. Its funny how close to "pokemon" it looks like. The game is violently fun. For some reason, my medal hasnt shown that i got it, but i guess it might show up later...i hope. Good job. Keep it up.

BamBoom BamBoom

B work

It seems kool and interesting for the time. I somehow got stuk on 2nd 3rd level though. I dont think its the game but i think its my laptop...its been acting up. Great game. Keep it up.

Apple Eater Apple Eater

B+ work

I just finished playing a very similar game except there were no apples and no walls. It was just an open field. I find this one more enjoyable. Good work. Keep it up.

Multitask Multitask

A work

Wow. This is a very good game. Might give a splitting headache but its interesting. Maybe u should of done the first challenge on the "wasd" keys rather than the arrows bc later on the third challenge, it becomes a mix bc the 1st challenge is on the left but to control it, u use the keys on the right. I only got to 84 but ima give it another try again hehe!