Rise of the Brotherhood 4 Rise of the Brotherhood 4

B+ work

Nice story line. May be much better than the actual sonic series. More violent bc sonic can't always save everyone. Some of the voices need to put a lil bit more feeling into their character 's voice. Good job. Keep it up.

fishing man fishing man

B work

Lol. I like the hat part, when it flies off. He is really addicted, but in the end he let's em go. Very environmental. Good music vid, even the song was good. Keep up the good work.

LL-ILLegal Immigrants LL-ILLegal Immigrants

B work

Nice. Im close to a few immigrants, maybe even related. The only laws i have seen them break is the vending law (which i dont know that well) all i know is that a permit is needed. Shopping karts are made into vending karts. The reason they stoop to breaking that law is bc jobs are hard to find, especially for the uneducated adult. The younger community is wanted for jobs, but heck, even i whom is 19 can't find a job. I'm sure any other race would do the same thing under the same situation. The stealing part doesn't come from immigrants, it comes from only the greedy, looser assholes that don't want to work for wut they want. I got my bike stolen half a year ago by some greedy, looser asshole...i was too stunned by the moment to react. Immigrants, mexicans aren't lazy at all. The food they sell in their karts takes work to make. The walking in the sun is work. They even do labor work for yards, homes, ect. You sir make a good point and so do the neutral and other sides. The world needs people to bring subjects, which in this case was "ILLWILLPRESS" and the also needs people to adress the subject. Which is wut u are doing. Great job.

JujubeLock responds:

Keep combating ignorance my friend!

Chamber Of Human Horrors Chamber Of Human Horrors

A work

Oh man all random. Expecting to see gore, i found this explenation of horror better. Haha! I like the random character he talks with then near the end, "Foamy" notices that He doesn't know him. Good work.

FOAMY: Fat-kins DIet FOAMY: Fat-kins DIet

A work

There may be no use to reviewing this flash bc its old, but theres always fresh reviews, no matter how old. Well, if u got a lady in ur life that thinks shes overweight, just tell her she's just a bit chunky, not fat and explain the difference between chunky and fat. Let em know that they are still well within the "hot" or "normal" looking range. It worked fo rme.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

B+ work

LOL. There voices are missing "oomph." They have the energy but it needs more oomph, but the way they talk also keeps it funny. Thats all i find wrong. Storyline is entertaining. Good job. Keep it up.

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

A+ work

Nice work. The clown thing was more unexpected than most things in here. It is weird how hank was able to recover from episode 4's suicide explosion, but eh u cant question wuts entertaining. Wut i would like to know is wher i can find some songs that u have put in episode 4 and this one. Besides contacting the authors thou, bc i dont really want to bother them for something they did years ago.

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

A+ work

In the beginning of the series, Hank was slow but slowly over the episodes he got faster. All he needs now is a bit more reflex than just jumping backwards at the floor to dogde bullets. Excellent job. Keep it up. Iv'e been a fan of this series since i first found newgrounds, years ago.

Madness Ball Z - ep. 01 Madness Ball Z - ep. 01

A work here

This remake of dbz is nice. I especially liked the intro...Genius! U can tell u put some time into the intro. Is the song the japanese version or spanish? its a lil low for my computer to tell. Anywayz, great job. Keep it up! Ima look for the 2nd one

L3pra responds:

Thanks a lot, forgive me for being so lazy xD