Rise of the Brotherhood 4 Rise of the Brotherhood 4

B+ work

Nice story line. May be much better than the actual sonic series. More violent bc sonic can't always save everyone. Some of the voices need to put a lil bit more feeling into their character 's voice. Good job. Keep it up.

fishing man fishing man

B work

Lol. I like the hat part, when it flies off. He is really addicted, but in the end he let's em go. Very environmental. Good music vid, even the song was good. Keep up the good work.

LL-ILLegal Immigrants LL-ILLegal Immigrants

B work

Nice. Im close to a few immigrants, maybe even related. The only laws i have seen them break is the vending law (which i dont know that well) all i know is that a permit is needed. Shopping karts are made into vending karts. The reason they stoop to breaking that law is bc jobs are hard to find, especially for the uneducated adult. The younger community is wanted for jobs, but heck, even i whom is 19 can't find a job. I'm sure any other race would do the same thing under the same situation. The stealing part doesn't come from immigrants, it comes from only the greedy, looser assholes that don't want to work for wut they want. I got my bike stolen half a year ago by some greedy, looser asshole...i was too stunned by the moment to react. Immigrants, mexicans aren't lazy at all. The food they sell in their karts takes work to make. The walking in the sun is work. They even do labor work for yards, homes, ect. You sir make a good point and so do the neutral and other sides. The world needs people to bring subjects, which in this case was "ILLWILLPRESS" and the also needs people to adress the subject. Which is wut u are doing. Great job.

JujubeLock responds:

Keep combating ignorance my friend!

Bubbles 2 Bubbles 2

A work

This game is fun. Now if only i had another person to play with. Great job. Keep it up.

Another Small Favor Another Small Favor

A work

Great game. I got stuk after a while though. I need to trade an animal to the scavenger, i need to get sky key from mayor, i need to save kitty. I went everywher b4 i got to those parts, but maybe i need to go back somewher. I''ll try later bc for today, im busy. Great job. Keep up the good work.

Madness InfiniteD Madness InfiniteD

B+ work

Nice one! Its a good idea to finally make a game out of this series. One problem, its all in one small stage. Try to make a maze or walk through version of the game. Great job. Keep it up.

E.A.I.(Evil Aggresive Impulse) E.A.I.(Evil Aggresive Impulse)

Hardcode!

This bump is good. The bass just teasing my speakers to pop, i like. Keep up the good work

Madness Gone Wrong Madness Gone Wrong

Good but.

It's a good beat, but it's too short to fully appreciate.

Skeet Skeet

A work

Now i see why the rest of ur songs are short. U cut them, but i think u cut them too short. They should vary from 2-3 minutes. This one has sort of a "mystic" feeling in it.. Great job. Keep it up.

Electric Rat MKII Electric Rat MKII

B work

I like the style u made it in. The feet lol, to be exact with the feet. It looks like it's standing on hoofs. The original raichu just has a regular rodent's feet, just oversized a bit, so it stands on more than just the tip of the feet. Good job. Keep it up.

Kinsei responds:

I see what you and the others mean.
Raichu kind of had like long rodent/bunny feet, I'll definitely have to fix this if I draw him again.

katz katz

A work

This looks like it should be on a cover of a book dude! She looks real. Maybe add a few random eyes on the background or something. Something tells me theres too much black on the background.

stone cold stone cold

B+ work

Hey nice work. U made the focus drop dead on her. She stands out like a plasma screen surrounded by regular thick t.v's. It's missing one thing though. It needs a random flash here or there, coming from the paparazzi, at least to show how she's being lighted. Great job. Keep it up.

jagondudo responds:

yes i thought about that for the effect but given who the character is the camera men have been turned to stone. :S but thanks